One of the services we offer is to work with ‘Safari Collateral”, the checklists, maps, booklets and other items given to guests. This can be at a lodge or for longer more complex tour-type safaris.
We can create this material or work with your existing digital design team. Our aim is to:
- Ensure the information is captivating and makes best use of the features in the lodge area.
- Ensure that all taxonomical issues are ironed out whether it be birds, plants, mammals or dragonflies!
- Ensure that the correct and most up-to-date names are used.
- Ensure that all spelling and grammar is thoroughly checked for a clean, professional look.
- Provide insight and ideas for maps that are useful and engaging for your guests (incl. which way is North!)
- Where necessary provide photographs for illustration.
- Where possible engage the guiding team in this process to create ownership of the collateral your guests will use.
Contact Us : email@example.com